Please Join Us
New Jersey Congressional Candidate Andy Kim is coming to Dartmouth on June 18!
Breakfast with New Jersey District 3 Democratic Candidate Andy Kim
Monday, June 18
Home of Mary Boger,
27 Clarks Cove Drive,
Coffee/tea and breakfast foods served
Meet Andy in person and be inspired by his story. Hear why he’s running for Congress. Find out how we in Massachusetts can help Andy be part of the Big Blue Wave that turns the House blue in November.
Directions: from Russells Mills Rd. or Dartmouth Street, take Rockland St. to William St. Turn left on William St, then take first left onto Clarks Cove Dr. #27 is the 2nd house on the left after the small bridge.
Please RSVP Now for June 18:
Call Terry Cryan 987-509-8780
How You Can Help
· Show Andy a real Massachusetts welcome with
your attendance on June 18. Bring a friend to the breakfast - all are welcome!
· Consider a donation to the Andy Kim Campaign;
every donation and any amount helps.
· Join Marching Forward Mass.
We are supporting 4 Congressional candidates in races that have a good chance of “flipping” in November. Our 4 were selected after extensive research on the candidates, incumbents, and districts; then MFM
members voted to choose the final 4.
- Join one of our Adopt A Candidate teams.
Click HERE for details and to sign up.
More about Andy Kim
- A life-long New Jersey resident, Andy graduated from University of Chicago, was named a Rhodes Scholar, and earned a PhD in international relations from University of Oxford, UK.
- He has a deep national security background as advisor to Generals Petraeus and Allen in Afghanistan; then worked with the Pentagon, State Department, USAID and Senate Foreign Relations Committee; and served on Obama’s National Security Council as Iraq Director.
- His Republican opponent, incumbent Tom MacArthur, was an author of the TrumpCare bill in the House and came up with a proposal to gut pre-existing condition protections.
Donations to Andy Kim for Congress
· Donate at the June 18 breakfast; envelopes and information will be available.
· Donate to Andy's campaign via Act Blue online any time:
Posted by Katie White