MARCHING FORWARD MEMBERS-
IT’S TIME TO ELECT MORE DEMOCRATS TO CONGRESS!
YOU CAN HELP NOW.
READ ON FOR calls to action FROM adopt a candidate TEAMs
perry GERSHON, NY 01, AND andy KIM, NJ 03.
After a very successful postcard writing campaign for Perry Gershon, Democratic Congressional candidate for New York District 01, we are now working hard to ensure he wins the democratic primary on June 26th. He is the BEST candidate to challenge the incumbent republican, Lee Zeldin, who is a Donald Trump clone.
Perry has written us a thank you for our hard work so far. BUT WE ARE NOT DONE!
We have a system to make calls to registered Democrats in Perry's district who are likely to vote in the primary. The Gershon Campaign leaders have trained our Team Gershon to use the system. The calls we will make are to gauge support for Perry, encourage voters to vote for Perry, and to get out the vote.
WE NEED YOUR HELP.
On Thursday night, June 7th we are holding the first of several phone bank nights between 5:30 and 8pm at the home of Barbara and Jim Trecker, 8 Winter Street in Padanaram Village. The first part of the evening will be to train you to make the calls. Then we will go to work on the list they will have provided us that day. You will need an iPhone and an iPad.
This is very important work for the Campaign.
Can we count on you Thursday June 7th at 5:30?
email: email@example.com (put "Perry Gershon" in subject line)
phone: Judy Jenkins: 781-223-7103
The Adopt A Candidate team for Andy Kim and N.J. 3
is pleased to invite you to:
Breakfast with Andy Kim,
Democratic Candidate in New Jersey District 3
Monday, June 18 8:30am-10:00am
Home of Mary Boger,
27 Clarks Cove Drive, South Dartmouth
Coffee/tea and breakfast foods served
Directions: from Russells Mills Rd. or Dartmouth Street, take Rockland St. to William St. Turn left on William St, then take first left onto Clarks Cove Dr. #27 is the 2nd house on the left after the small bridge.
Let’s show him a real Marching Forward welcome and support!
$50 suggested minimum donation.
Donate at the event, or here.
by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
by phone: Terry Cryan - 978-509-8780
Or RSVP and donate to Andy Kim via Act Blue
Meet Andy in person and learn his story. Hear why he’s running for Congress and how he can help “Turn the House Blue.” Andy will explain:
- What he hopes to achieve both for his New Jersey constituents and for all Americans.
- His story: a life-long New Jersey resident, Andy graduated from University of Chicago, was named a Rhodes Scholar, and earned a PhD in international relations from University of Oxford, UK.
- His deep national security background as advisor to Generals Petraeus and Allen in Afghanistan; then work with the Pentagon, State Department, USAID and Senate Foreign Relations Committee; and his service on Obama’s National Security Council as Iraq Director.
- How he can win this race against Republican incumbent Tom MacArthur, who authored the TrumpCare bill in the House and came up with a proposal to gut pre-existing condition protections.
- And…what WE can do to help Andy get elected and “Turn the House Blue” in November!
Posted by Katie White